1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. What happens when the XF 2.0 is out? See the discussion here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-happens-when-xf-2-0-is-out.1146/
    Dismiss Notice

What Happens When Xf 2.0 Is Out?

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by sonnb, Nov 29, 2016.

1. zoldos

zoldos Authorized Member Authorized

I'm still using XF 1.5.x, so no worries. But I'm sure once the new version is released for XF 2, it will be awesome!

2. RobinHood

RobinHood Authorized Member Authorized

Gosh, logging in here stock XF1 feels weird and dated now after using XF2 for a while...

zoldos likes this.
  3. zoldos

zoldos Authorized Member Authorized

Honestly I still prefer XF1. Just seems to work better IMO. Not interested in upgrading at all, even tho I did at one point... hehe

4. FunInAsia

FunInAsia Authorized Member Authorized

Any chance to get XG 3 still before the license is expired ?

5. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Just to let you know, currently I am finalizing the Stop Spam Here add-on with XF2 migration.

upload_2018-5-1_23-44-59.png

oO5 Dynasty, EvilSS and RobinHood like this.
  6. FunInAsia

FunInAsia Authorized Member Authorized

Nice....but i guess the people here would like to know when you finalize XenGallery....and maybe they wonder why you not first finalize you most famous and wanted AddIn....

7. Realystic

Realystic Authorized Member Authorized

Just checking in to see when the gallery mod will be ready, that is what I think most of us are looking for. Will renew my account same day you have the gallery mod ready. will be buy update and beta test if needed early once your ready. cheers!

oO5 Dynasty and EvilSS like this.