1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. What happens when the XF 2.0 is out? See the discussion here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-happens-when-xf-2-0-is-out.1146/
    Dismiss Notice

Help Multi Upload Xengallery

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by zekroko, Jan 1, 2018.

1. zekroko

zekroko New Member

Hello,

I want to import a lot of photos at the same time because one by one is very long.
    When I create an album, I click on add photos, I click on upload photos and I have the window with the button "select a file", maximum size, maximum height and maximum length.

When I click on the browse button or select a file button, the Windows Selection Explorer opens, only when we go in the images, we press SHIFT or CTRL but none of the 2 keys work, it selects only one file, the last one I clicked.

My question: How to activate the mutliple sending of images in Xengallery? Is it in the permissions? The options ? And especially what section is it and what character is it?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Zekroko

2. whynot

whynot Authorized Member Authorized

Do you have a licence for the XenGallery?

sonnb likes this.
  3. zekroko

zekroko New Member

yes I have paid add on

4. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Hello Zekroko,

I do not see you have a valid license of XenGallery in this site. Please double check if you paid for the add-on here.

However I still answer to your questions: You only are able to select 1 file due to flash restriction of the browsers. You need either:
    - Enable flash in browser.
    - Use latest XF 1.x version to use HTML5 uploader (and update latest version of XenGallery).

whynot likes this.