1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. What happens when the XF 2.0 is out? See the discussion here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-happens-when-xf-2-0-is-out.1146/
    Dismiss Notice

Help Bug With Reports

Discussion in 'XenGallery' started by accounting, Oct 23, 2017.

1. accounting

accounting Authorized Member Authorized

Hi,

i have a problem since installation of 2.6.5 and admin has an internal error when login in (just one admin not others)
    ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_ReportHandler_Abstract: PrepareReports() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /library/XenForo/Model/Report.php on line 187 and defined - library/XenForo/ReportHandler/Abstract.php:145
    Generated By: ********, 5 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /library/XenForo/ReportHandler/Abstract.php(145): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', 145, Array)
    #1 /library/XenForo/Model/Report.php(187): XenForo_ReportHandler_Abstract->prepareReports(false)
    #2 /library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Report.php(50): XenForo_Model_Report->getVisibleReportsForUser(Array)
    #3 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Report->actionIndex()
    #4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}

if i deactivate add-on, he can log in and i can reactivate it but he has this messages going on reports :

Server ErrorArgument 1 passed to XenForo_ReportHandler_Abstract: PrepareReports() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /library/XenForo/Model/Report.php on line 187 and definedXenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ReportHandler/Abstract.php at line 145XenForo_ReportHandler_Abstract->prepareReports() in XenForo/Model/Report.php at line 187XenForo_Model_Report->getVisibleReportsForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Report.php at line 50XenForo_ControllerPublic_Report->actionInde) in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134XenForo_FrontController->run() in /index.php at line 13

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. sonnb

sonnb Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

As I have explained in the conversation. You can avoid this by allow him the permissions: edit any content and/or delete any content (in XenGallery only).

I will fix issue in the later release.

accounting likes this.