It is time for you to start using a modern Album Photo Gallery - XenForo Gallery. With nice layout and modern functions, you would make your users happy.
So what does this addon provide you:
- Create albums with photos
- Set custom privacy for Albums/Photos wherever who could view/comment on your Albums and Photos. For Albums you could set who can add photos to your albums. You also can set who has permission to download the original photos of the album.
- Built in with default album type: Profile Album and Mobile Upload Album (depends on whatever you are online on).
- Photo tagging with facebook-like styles. User could set privacy in their account to allow who can tag them and they would be asked for confirmation each time they get tagged or they could enable direct tagging that do not ask for their confirmation.
- User could set default privacy values for new albums and photos.
- NewsFeed if someone posted new albums/photos/comments or was tagged.
- Alert system ready.
- Photo Exif ready. Auto read photo's exif data (if available). Exif data would be shown in photo view with some detail information: Camera model/Location/Focal Length/ISO speed... you could see all important exif data by click on detail information as you could see in Flickr. (This function require exif extension to be enabled).
- Album list and photo list are auto grid and auto load new pages so just scroll down to see more item, no more manual click on pages. (You could enable regular page selecting from Style Properties).
- Photos with same location would be available on that specific location page
- Photos with same camera would be available on that specific camera page with some camera's information.
- Limitation per usergroup (File size, album count, photo count in a album, new albums/photos/comments would be moderated or not...).
- Streaming System (Another name of Tag as it might confused from photo people tagging).
- Collection System: A set of photos or albums that would be promoted by your staffs.
- Widget (Widget Frameworks) is ready for comments, photos and albums.
- Category structure to classify your member's albums.
- Author's page with cover support and list all of his Albums/Photos and Photos that he was tagged in.
- BBCode embed your photo/album to comments or to threads.
- Responsive ready.
- Searchable for albums and phôt
- In photo view, you are able to:
- In album view, you are able to:
- Move photo to another albums.
- Tagging people.
- Rotate photo.
- Edit photo privacy.
- Make photo as album cover (shown in album list).
- Download photo (full/original) - With permission set by album's owner.
- Set photo as your avatar.
- Navigate to next/previous photo by keyboard narrow or click on navigation icon.
- See a list of photos that currently in this album.
- Like photo.
- Report photo
- Share Photo to social networks (Google+, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest...) or using BBCode, HTML code.
- See closest 14 photos (related photos).
- Tag people to this album.
- Add photo to this album.
- Add location where this album was taken.
- Like album.
- Edit album privacy
- Share album to social.
- Import from IPB.Gallery 5.0.2+
- Import from vB3.8.x Album
- Import from vB4 Album
- Import from [xfru] User Album
- Import from PhotoPost Pro 8.4 (vBB Integration)
- Import from PhotoPost Pro 8.4 (XF Integration)
- Import from PhotoPost vBGallery 3.x (vB 4.x)
- Import from PhotoPost vBGallery 2.4.x (vB 3.6.x+)
- Import from your existing forum that used to upload photos.
- Import from PhotoPlog 2.1.4.x (vB 3.6.x+).
- Import from [DBTech] Gallery PRO 1.2.8 (vB 4.x).
- Import from XenMediaGallery.
- Import from vBB Video Directory.
- Import from XenMedio.
- French: http://www.sonnb.com/resources/sonnb-xengallery-french-translation.14/
- XenForo 1.1.3 and above.
- You must have EXIF extension enabled to use exif feature.
- 40USD for single nominated domain license with small copyright at the footer in gallery.
- Extra 40USD to remove copyright information (with instruction).
- Bulk Purchasing: 5USD discount for each extra license. If you purchase 2 licenses it would be 75$, 3 licenses is 110$ and so on...
- Dismiss Notice
What happens when the XF 2.0 is out? See the discussion here: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/what-happens-when-xf-2-0-is-out.1146/Dismiss Notice
sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) 2.6.6
Modern Albums with Photos and Videos gallery for your XenForo